Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bp3_2010059_google reader


Check out my list of feeds I chose for my google reader.

NYT Education News
This one is education news from the New York Times.  I chose this because it gives me news stories from around the country about education.  It features stories about what schools, teachers, and students are doing throughout the country.  This will help to give me ideas in my classroom  and in my teaching. 

Corporate Training Metrics
This site has articles about corporate training as well as tips for corporate trainers.  I chose this in case I become a corporate trainer.  Right now I am an operations manager, but my boss is well aware of my desire to teach and train. 

Education Change.org
This site has many articles about controversial subjects in education.  I chose this site because it is very informative in a non-sugar coated way.  I am a Yankee so I like straight shooters and this site gives me that.  This site will help me to stay on top of current events in education.  This feed will help me by  keeping me informed about rulings in other school districts about happenings in education.

Top Trends in elearning
This site has stories about corporate training trends.  I currently work as an operations manager in a call center.  I am always making my way into the training room to train the reps on different software.  I chose this site because that is where I currently am professionally.  I want to stay informed in the field just in case I remain in the corporate environment longer than I want to.

Elementary Education
I chose to subscribe to this feed because elementary education is my primary focus.  My degree is in elementary education and is where I would like to be teaching.  This feed has so much information such as news stories, classroom tips from other teachers, and so much more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment